I’ve not been on the blog for awhile because, well, I’ve been out enjoying my summer!
It’s so great to have the energy and motivation to get out and just enjoy life every opportunity I have. I spent too many years tired, mentally drained and unmotivated. How do I have this extra energy and motivation? It’s mainly because of a group of supplements that I’ve been taking consistently for almost 2 years now. I talk about the products here and go into more detail about what they’ve done for me, so check it out when you have time.
So last month, I was so surprised! The Plexus company sent me a 30 day supply of a NEW, revamped product, for free!!, to test and review for them. So…I want to take a few minutes and tell you about a fabulous Pink Drink that I’ve been trying for the past month. I just finished my last packet this morning…and I’ve been so happy with the results that I’ve already ordered more so I won’t be without 🙂
The “old” Slim pink drink was terrific in my opinion…and if you read My Plexus Story, you’ll see that this is what I originally started with in Sept 2015 and the results made such a life-changing difference in my mental and emotional health that only a month after I’d begun the supplements, I paid the $34.95/year “fee” and began purchasing at wholesale prices. (details about wholesale pricing at end of post)
So why change the drink, revamp it, if it’s so terrific? Well, some folks didn’t care for the flavor, the powdery mix stayed a little clumpy and it was pretty sweet (although natural).
How did they change Slim (the pink drink)?
- Slim’s new flavor consists of a watermelon, lemon and raspberry blend, all natural, it’s not as sweet as the original and it has a lighter flavor.
- It can be completely mixed in cold water, no more clumps and minimal stirring or shaking.
- It has been clinically tested to improve fat loss!
What are some of the benefits of drinking the New Slim drink daily?
- Clinically demonstrated to help you lose weight*
- Promotes the growth of good gut microbes◊*
- Increases Lactobacillus by 365 times and Bifidobacterium by 290 times – contributes to overall health◊*
- Increases the metabolism enhancing Akkermansia microbes by 257 times◊*
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism*
- Clinically studied XOS prebiotic
- Delicious raspberry, lemon, watermelon flavor
- 5 Calories
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors
- 30 single serve packets for on-the-go convenience
It’s also Gluten Free, 100% Vegetarian and Non-GMO
(above information and facts were shared from PlexusSlim)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
◊ The results of an in vitro human gut simulator study suggest that Slim’s formula may have several beneficial effects. Further research, including research conducted in humans, is needed to confirm these preliminary findings.
If you’ve read through this post (very long I know!!) and you would like more information about this NEW Pink drink and/or TriPlex or other vitamins…click here and/or message me as well. I would love to hear your story and be of help if I can.