I made this bread the other day and really wanted a pb&j sandwich!
I do not care for store-bought sugar-free jams. There’s just a weird aftertaste that I can’t get past. So, I had a small bag of mixed berries in my freezer and I decided to make a quick jam… my daughter and I love it!
And yes, the sandwich was great 🙂
I didn’t take pictures while making the jam, but I do have a picture of the finished product.
Thank you for following along! Please check out my *New Keto Holiday Dessert Ebook for great keto friendly treats to get you through the upcoming holidays!
Keto Berry Jam
- 1 16oz Frozen Mixed berries, thawed
- 2 Tbsp Swerve confectioner sweetener
- 2 tsp Zint gelatin
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla extract
- Blend berries til smooth. Optional – Using a fine mesh strainer, strain berries to remove seeds if desired, then add berries back to the blender.
- Add Swerve, gelatin and vanilla. Blend til combined.
- Pour into glass jars and refrigerate 1 hour or until jam is set.