Keto Sandwich Bread
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 2 egg whites, stiffly whipped
- 2 cups blanched almond four
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Psyllium Husk powder
- 1.5 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- 1/4 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup luke-warm water
Preheat oven to 350. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add beaten eggs; fold in stiffly whipped egg whites.
Add the rest of the ingredients in the order above and whisk until smooth and combined.
Pour bread dough into prepared pan. Mound up the dough so that it is semi-rounded on top. Do not flatten and smooth the dough – this bread does not rise. Bake for 40 minutes.
This recipes uses Psyllium Husk powder which is 100% fiber. Eat in moderation!