Keto Sandwich Bread
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 2 egg whites, stiffly whipped
- 2 cups blanched almond four
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Psyllium Husk powder
- 1.5 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum
- 1/4 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup luke-warm water
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add beaten eggs; fold in stiffly whipped egg whites.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the order above and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Pour bread dough into prepared pan. Mound up the dough so that it is semi-rounded on top. Do not flatten and smooth the dough – this bread does not rise. Bake for 40 minutes.
This recipes uses Psyllium Husk powder which is 100% fiber. Eat in moderation!